In the current scenario, most smartphone users are trying to find applications outside the store or are trying to change them based on their interests. The main theme of this condition is to follow the root process. By rooting the device, most people would like to trick their friends into making them smarter. But this is only possible with the support of the ADB
People who are aware of the rooting process would have come across ADB fastboot commands at least once. If you are looking for commands to help you, this will help the system to reboot to access the bootloader. Furthermore, it is essential that users use and run the list of ADB fastboot commands is unavoidable. Therefore, before searching for the respective commands, make sure you know what are ADB fastboot commands.
What are ADB and Fastboot commands?
ADB commands are system utilities for accessing the Android back-end system when the device is connected to a Windows PC or Mac / Linux are taken into account. For your information, the basic structure is the same for the entire operating system, but for Windows, it’s pretty simple. Make sure to send ZIP or APK files to your Android devices through Mac or Linux rather than Windows.
ADB: when Android is running on the device, it is mainly uses ADB. Furthermore, this will allow the user to access system folders, make changes and open hidden files. Be sure the device is rooted before starting the process.
Fastboot: when Android is not running, you can use Fastboot. All you need is to start the device in fastboot mode. This is what you need to access the phone partition that will not be reflected in real time even after the changes.
Best ADB and Fastboot commands list for Android [Windows/Mac/Linux]
1.Abd reboot bootloader: In order to enter the fastboot mode or bootloader, type this command further
2. Adb reboot: You can reboot the device in its normal mode. It can be used after flashing APK file in the system. But you can reboot the device to get back to android after the process of recovery of older OS.
3. Fastboot flash recovery XYZ.img: This command can be used to flash the recovery image file into custom recovery.
4. Fastboot flash XYZ.Zip: You can flash the Zip file via fastboot mode.
5. Fastboot devices: Its helps in showing all connected devices.
6. Fastboot OEM lock: The command is used to relock the bootloader of the device.
7. Fastboot OEM
9. Adb shell wm density (dpi): With the help of this command, you can change the density of
10. Adb sideload (path to update.ZIP): By using the custom recovery, you can sideload an update.zip firmware when it comes to updating the prevailing APK file on the device.
11. Adb reboot recovery: If the recovery is already installed on your device, then the stock recovery is preinstalled on the device. If you are doing custom recovery, it is necessary for you to select manually where the device fire up when it is required
12. Fastboot reboot bootloader: use this command if you want to reboot your device when going for further changes in the back end.
13. Adb push: This command can be only used in custom recovery and using this command you can send APK or ZIP file from your windows to Android device.
14. Adb uninstall: If you want to remove an app from device’s RAM, you should enter
So here are the most useful ADB and fastboot commands. Each command has different purposes and it will use for all users using Android devices