Do you want to clean your kettle without vinegar? These simple tips will make your electric kettle sparkling clean again!
Each and every one of us uses the kettle on a nearly daily basis for everything from heating up a porridge to filling hot water, and for making warm beverages like coffee and tea. The most famous nation of tea drinkers, the UK with 120 million cups of teas is consumed every day.
You must know how an electric kettle works and what specifications are to be looked upon while buying the best electric kettle in India.
Kettle cleaning solutions or homemade mixtures can both be effective at removing the limescale from kettles. You can also try using lemon juice if you want to leave your kettle smelling fresh.
What is Limescale?
Limescale is a milky white deposit often referred to as calcium carbonate. It is commonly found clogging up hard to clean places like:
- Old Pipe
- Hot water tanks
Limescale is found in areas where hot water has evaporated and solidified. The deposits are difficult to remove by scrubbing alone, making cleaning a kettle a bit challenging. The more susceptible the kettle is having its inner surface removed in the process. But with the right mixture of acids and calcium carbonate can be easily dissolved.
How to Remove Limescale from a Kettle?
Cleaning a kettle can be stress-free, the scaling process is easy because kettles are already designed to contain liquid. Follow the instructions on the label of the bought kettle-cleaning product, and be sure to product’s safety advice too. General step-by-step process for cleaning a kettle:
- Dilute the kettle-cleaning product with water and pour into your kettle.
- Boil the kettle for a couple of minutes.
- Leave the solution inside the kettle to soak.
- Finally, rinse with cold water.
Complete your kettle clean by wiping down the outside of kettle with a cleaner and a damp cloth. As you can see, cleaning a kettle is quite pain-free.
Nowadays, using a smartphone you can watch all your favorite channels and the best part is, you can watch all the channels for free. By using the IPTV app you can stream most of the channels for free. In this article, we explained the steps to install IPTV apk on android and you can stream thousands of channels.
IPTV APP :
IPTV app is a live streaming player. To stream any IPTV content, you need a file called M3U file and it acts as the backbone for streaming any IPTV contents. It contains the streaming link for multiple channels. By using m3u files, you can play the available content via any streaming player. IPTV is one such player.
You need to add the m3u file or its URL as input into the IPTV apk and once it is added, it fetches the contents and streams the channel. You can download any of the content and stream the content. It is grouped based on the genre, language, etc,
How to install IPTV apk:
Streaming is illegal in a few countries, this app is not publically available in the play store. You need to download the apk file and install it easily on your smartphone or PC.
Install IPTV apk on the smartphone:
- Download the IPTV APK latest version.
- Open the downloaded file from your app drawer.
- Make sure that “allow from unknown sources” option is turned on in your device.
- If not, you can change it in settings > Apps Menu.
- Click on install, in couple of seconds the app will be downloaded.
Install IPTV apk on PC(with emulator)
If you want to watch all the IPTV on PC or Laptop? as we said previously, use m3u files work with any media player. You can also use a player like VLC or Kodi to stream those contents. If you are looking for the ways to install IPTV apk on PC, follow the steps given below:
- To run IPTV apk on PC, you need an emulator.
- After downloading emulator in your PC/Laptop.
- You can download the IPTV apk from the link given above.
- Press (Ctrl ++)
- Select the download location of the app, within a few seconds the app will be installed.
Install IPTV apk on PC(without emulator)
Using emulator will affect the performance of your system so that you might be wondering is there a way to install apk in PC without an emulator. You can’t install apk on windows or iOS since the kernel version differs they are not compatible with each other. There is a way to test apk files with the chrome extension.
- All you need is to install a chrome extension called ARC Welder.
- This acts as the platform to run APK files on chrome.
- Select the Arc Welder from the app section, in chrome.
- Now you will be prompted to add apk, add the downloaded apk.
- The app will be opened in a couple of seconds. (if it supports)
These are the steps to install IPTV apk on your any device and stream them for free. Kindly make sure to change the m3u files frequently. We hope that the installation procedure given in this article is clear. If you are facing any trouble during the installation process, you are free to let us know in the comment section given below.